so I am not too sure how any of you rang in the new year, but here on the farm, we had a wii bowling tournament, ate donuts and drank sparkling white grape juice out of Christmas colored plastic wine glasses. we party hard around here wouldn't you say? :)
2013 was a rough year for us. it was a year filled with trials and tribulations, but we pulled through...together...stronger.
we look forward to 2014. we look forward to what it will bring along with all that we hope to get accomplished. here are just a few of the things we hope to get done/learn in 2014...
1. get the horse and donkey pole barn finished
2. build a few more pens for the does
3. grow a bigger garden
4. start a medicinal garden
5. learn to chop firewood (me)
6. can more
7. build up my food storage
8. drink more herbal tea
9. make our own laundry detergent
10. make more of our food from scratch
11. menu plan
12. learn to make soap
13. harvest our own brom
14. get my thyroid disease under control
15. rid negative people from our lives
16. slow down
18. listen more and talk less
19. blog more
20. read more
...and the list goes on.
what are some of your resolutions/goals for 2014? please share!
peace and love to you all